Welcome to www.fly4credit.com
www.fly4credit.com opens up the world's Innovative and Unique Concept in Tour and Travel Industry, by providing "Travel Loan" facility to travel abroad from INDIA for pleasure/ leisure/ Family vacation/ honeymoon/ business trips i.e. meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions/events, by making it affordable, easier and more convenient.
Try with us "Travel Loan" for best Holidays/ Family Vacations/ Leisure Trips around the World.
Fill in your details and submit enquiry form
Call us on: +91-40-40273758, 99490 72727.
Follow these easy steps:
- www.fly4credit.com customer care representative will call you within 12 hours for your travel loan needs, and will suggest you according to your requirement.
- Select your preferred destination for travel package for availing of travel loan facility with www.fly4credit.com and our representative will contact you to collect the information and required list of documents from you, to process the travel loan.
- Your travel loan will be approved within 48 hours once you furnish the information and required list of documents to www.fly4credit.com, for the purpose of processing the loan.
- www.fly4credit.com provides 80% of the tour package cost, while the minimum travel loan amount should be INR.50,000/-, which will be subject to eligibility of the traveller and borrower. The traveller/ borrower should pay the 20% of the amount to be paid by him/her, as initial booking amount, to www.fly4credit.com, by clicking the Payment Option.
- The travel loan will be disbursed to the tour operator of beneficiary account; which should be paid in Equated Monthly Instalments (EMIs) by way of Post Dated Cheques/ Security Cheques/ ECS/ Standing Instructions/ Debit Mandate from Salary/Saving/Current Account.
- Affordable annualised rate of interest, the repayment period of which, would be a minimum 12 months and maximum 48 months tenure.
* Timelines: Includes only number of working days not Sundays/ Public Holidays. Timelines mentioned would commence once the entire documentation as per bank's requirements are submitted by the applicant and co-applicant.
Terms & Conditions Applicable: